What's new

Interesting Finds

cintisteve

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
514
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found a bracelet made from swivels and a crank bait. It seems only appropriate since I was dirt fishing..LoL ..I also found another bracelet ,ring, some bling,usual clad , and trash. Lot a fun on Mother’s Day..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0353.webp
    IMG_0353.webp
    2 MB · Views: 73
Upvote 14
I found a bracelet made from swivels and a crank bait. It seems only appropriate since I was dirt fishing..LoL ..I also found another bracelet ,ring, some bling,usual clad , and trash. Lot a fun on Mother’s Day..
Congratulations on a good hunt. I found a fishing lure and swivel bracket at the beach a few weeks ago and posted it. Until I found mine I had never seen one and now you found one. Funny how that works out sometimes. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
 
Neat variety of finds. I like that fishing bracelet, whoever made that was really thinking outside the (tackle) box !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom