Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2012 #1 Found this a couple of months ago at beach. It is made of copper or bronze. It looks old. Any ideas? It is part of an old lock? Attachments f6.webp 67.5 KB · Views: 103 f7.webp 72.6 KB · Views: 116 f8.webp 63.5 KB · Views: 98 f9.webp 41.3 KB · Views: 98 Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
Found this a couple of months ago at beach. It is made of copper or bronze. It looks old. Any ideas? It is part of an old lock?
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2012 #2 I have seen parts exactly like that, but I can't for the life of me remember where right now. The first thing that comes to mind is part of an electrical relay...... Upvote 0
I have seen parts exactly like that, but I can't for the life of me remember where right now. The first thing that comes to mind is part of an electrical relay......