What's new

Introduction

gitaman

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Hello,
I am a hobbyist exploring some mountain streams in my area for gold and anything else interesting.
Enjoy getting out there and learning as I go.
 
Hello,
I am a hobbyist exploring some mountain streams in my area for gold and anything else interesting.
Enjoy getting out there and learning as I go.
Welcome to the neighborhood
 
Welcome. I love walking the old creek beds when out in the woods of Tennessee. You never know what you'll find. Good luck.
 
Hello,
I am a hobbyist exploring some mountain streams in my area for gold and anything else interesting.
Enjoy getting out there and learning as I go.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Welcome aboard
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom