What's new

Iowa Artifacts

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are not mine ( I could wish though) I just was sent the photo's and thought some of you would like to see just 2 of a large amount of artifacts this guy has found. Man do I live in the wrong state ,because his fossil finds are to kill for also. bird pendant.webppendant.webp
 
Upvote 0
Killer artifacts! Do you know what kind of bird /owl it is?
 
Oh Wow, Those are really unique. My cousin found a really nice spear point this last summer along the shore of Red Rocks. I wasn't much in to hunting artifacts when I lived in Iowa. If I ever move back there I know I'd be out looking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom