Cadillacpits Jr. Member Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2010 #1 Silver Is up to 26.69 Its going up pretty quick I think.. No thoughts Of Selling.. I think its going to go to $30.00 a ounce... any one else? Upvote 0
Silver Is up to 26.69 Its going up pretty quick I think.. No thoughts Of Selling.. I think its going to go to $30.00 a ounce... any one else?
Cadillacpits Jr. Member Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2010 Thread Owner #2 http://www.silverrecyclers.com/Calculators/coin_calculator.aspx
Fredness Sr. Member Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2010 #3 Yes - went up $1.50 yesterday alone.
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Nov 5, 2010 #4 I just checked CNBC, it is currently trading at 26.77
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2010 #5 Hit 26.99 this morning. Gold also broke another record about the same time Rich
ronbo22 Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 410 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Nov 5, 2010 #6 IT'S TWOO IT'S WEALLY TWOO!!!! Attachments thumbnail.webp 2.1 KB · Views: 323
H Hi Ho Silver! Hero Member Joined Jan 31, 2010 Messages 907 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Nov 5, 2010 #7 Sure, anything is possible. Some analysts are saying it may go higher then gold!!! Way, Way back it was actually more precious than gold. Maybe that day will come again.
Sure, anything is possible. Some analysts are saying it may go higher then gold!!! Way, Way back it was actually more precious than gold. Maybe that day will come again.