What's new

Is there anybody out there........

freeqgirl

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Bounty Hunter - TreasureHunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
or is everyone out swinging? Looking for Yoopers and people who know the Yoop. :hello2: I have been doing my research on places to go and hit a few walls, but I am sure I will get there. Hope everyone is having a great summer! :headbang:
 
Hello Im From A2 Mich and always looking for new places
 
Hello and good luck from Mississippi. :wav::wav:
 
Hello from Goshen, Connecticut - the land of milk and honey and big a** bears! Aren't the Oak Island brothers Yoopers? Are they recruiting MDers? I'll go in a heartbeat but I doubt the Templars or the other suspected builders dropped that many pull tabs, so I'd be out of my element.
HH
dts
 
ok I'll ask....what's a yooper .....?.....
 
Yooper = she lives in the upper peninsula area of Michigan.
Now how does a guy from Texas, don't hold it against me, know that?
lol
Welcome to TNet
 
everything in texas is thats why it has so many exes
 
Hello from Goshen, Connecticut - the land of milk and honey and big a** bears! Aren't the Oak Island brothers Yoopers? Are they recruiting MDers? I'll go in a heartbeat but I doubt the Templars or the other suspected builders dropped that many pull tabs, so I'd be out of my element.
HH
dts

The Oak Island boys are from the Traverse City area which is in the lower peninsula. Yoopers call these people Trolls because they live below the bridge.
 
The oaks folks are all jokes
 
are yooper there
 
From Ann Arbor area looking for othere michiganders
 
Plenty of groups out here
 
anyone interested in a detecting groups
 
Winter detecting anyone do it
 
The woods are great locations
 
Island park is good top
 
Eberwhite woods also
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom