What's new

Is there Gold in the Central East section of Alabama???

godisnum1

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
537
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend 2, Nokta Legend, Nokta AccuPoint, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there was civil war activity in the area that I will be staying at on my way down to Florida next month... but I was wondering if there is gold also located that far south in the state.

Any knowledge or words of advice is well appreciated! :)

Bran <><
 
Thanks Nana! I appreciate the links. :)
I already looked up the Alabama Gold Camp a couple days ago, and got excited to see it not too far north of my Mawmaw's house where I'll be staying!
I'll definitely test out the waters if they aren't too cold. And I won't have to worry about getting into trouble doing either, as my uncle is the chief deputy sheriff of the town... ;D

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom