baylorhall Hero Member Joined Nov 17, 2008 Messages 899 Reaction score 154 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2010 #1 Not sure what to call this. Any help is appreciated! Attachments IMG_3766.webp 10.9 KB · Views: 173 IMG_3767.webp 9.3 KB · Views: 157
R RJGMC Hero Member Joined Sep 6, 2008 Messages 725 Reaction score 431 Golden Thread 0 Location KANSAS CITY METRO Detector(s) used SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2010 #2 I would venture a guess that it was found near a softball/baseball diamond. I am pretty sure it is the buckle end from catchers gear. Probably the shin/knee guards. Bob Upvote 0
I would venture a guess that it was found near a softball/baseball diamond. I am pretty sure it is the buckle end from catchers gear. Probably the shin/knee guards. Bob
treasurehound Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2008 Messages 1,501 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 1 Location Morristown, Tennessee 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil, Garrett Sea Hunter Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 17, 2010 #3 I have found several of these in an old football field. Upvote 0
baylorhall Hero Member Joined Nov 17, 2008 Messages 899 Reaction score 154 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Re: Is this a buckle or what?---solved! Mystery solved. Thanks! Upvote 0