What's new

Is this a fossil if so what did came out of?

nick.foltz

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Tesoro Cibola
I found this while panning for gold. One appears to be a tooth maybe. Its definitely not a rock because it doesn't weigh in like one. The other I'm sure if a fossil its looks like a fish fin. I'm not sure if its a good picture or not. Please help me find out what that is!!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0377.webp
    DSCN0377.webp
    169.6 KB · Views: 351
  • DSCN0376.webp
    DSCN0376.webp
    144.3 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCN0378.webp
    DSCN0378.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 348
Yes I did. I found some more. I think they are just the "plant/coral" things. I found more rocks with either shell or fish fin imprints in them. I have tried to do research on common fossils in indiana, but I can't find anything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom