dduffy Jr. Member Joined Aug 23, 2008 Messages 67 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used DFX Nov 8, 2008 #1 I'm new. I found this in a field. It looks like just a rock no rust... It reads between 74 and 80 on my DFX in the coin setting. Attachments PB088915.webp 152.3 KB · Views: 402 PB088914.webp 91.6 KB · Views: 392 PB088911.webp 187 KB · Views: 376
I'm new. I found this in a field. It looks like just a rock no rust... It reads between 74 and 80 on my DFX in the coin setting.
hollowpointred Gold Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 6,873 Reaction score 56 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250 Nov 8, 2008 #2 yup. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,305 Reaction score 48,537 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2008 #3 Can't see it that well. But might be a piece of old lead. Upvote 0