cornspike Full Member Joined Jan 23, 2008 Messages 156 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Old West Detector(s) used Fisher F-70, 5in dd coil. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2010 #1 No blade was found just this frame, could this be a knife? Attachments knife.webp 37.1 KB · Views: 365
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2010 #2 Kinda looks like an old straight razor to me. Attachments straight_razor.webp 6.1 KB · Views: 315 Upvote 0
extractor Silver Member Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,941 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Sal Sagev Adaven Detector(s) used E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,, GB PRO. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 26, 2010 #3 straight razor Upvote 0
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2010 #4 Spooky said: DigginThePast said: Kinda looks like an old straight razor to me. Click to expand... THAT is what I thought at first..... But look at the SIZE. Isn't that too small? (I seriously DON'T know) Click to expand... Ya know, I did this the other night too on another thread. I didn't even see the cent there the first time around. I scaled the pic down until the cent was lifesize on my screen and that made the object around 3". I can see an old pocket knife now. Upvote 0
Spooky said: DigginThePast said: Kinda looks like an old straight razor to me. Click to expand... THAT is what I thought at first..... But look at the SIZE. Isn't that too small? (I seriously DON'T know) Click to expand... Ya know, I did this the other night too on another thread. I didn't even see the cent there the first time around. I scaled the pic down until the cent was lifesize on my screen and that made the object around 3". I can see an old pocket knife now.
GopherDaGold Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 2,818 Reaction score 3,358 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Charles County, Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2010 #5 Solved I know but it looks like an old stockman style knife. Upvote 0