is this good ?

Rida5d

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello dear friends...
i hope i posted on the right section ... anyways ... i own a land , and one guy told me that he sees signs of possible treasures on it ..
i brought two dowsers one of them said that there could be something , while the other dismissed the whole idea ,,,

the land is located in an area , where roman city existed ..
i will post some photos waiting for ur help... does it worth digging ? or should i let go ?

PS: a metal detector is not available ...
thank you in advance .. IMA2.jpg IMA4.jpg IMAG01.jpg IMAG3.jpg view.jpg

Beezly

Mar 20, 2017
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold,
BH Land Ranger Pro,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Minelab Equinox 900,
Whites TRX,
Minelab ProFind 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without a detector I doubt it, however some believe dowsing works. If you are confident give it a try, we'd love to see the findings :icon_thumright: at the very least try looking for surface finds first, get an idea where people spent time.

OP
OP
R

Rida5d

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without a detector I doubt it, however some believe dowsing works. If you are confident give it a try, we'd love to see the findings :icon_thumright: at the very least try looking for surface finds first, get an idea where people spent time.

i was scared you'd say that Beezly lol ... i might go for that , just wanted a small confirmation that the signs might lead to something...

Beezly

Mar 20, 2017
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold,
BH Land Ranger Pro,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Minelab Equinox 900,
Whites TRX,
Minelab ProFind 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no expert but anywhere with a roman civilization is bound to have proof of their existence. Whatever it takes to get the goodies! Happy hunting!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any where around your area will be treasure because of the thousands of years of inhabitation. I would search it thoroughly and dig it religiously. You are probably sitting on some great artefacts.......

OP
OP
R

Rida5d

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any where around your area will be treasure because of the thousands of years of inhabitation. I would search it thoroughly and dig it religiously. You are probably sitting on some great artefacts.......

i appreciate ur input King .. do u say that cuz of the rich history of the area, or do u see any signs in the photos i posted ?
Respect to u

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i appreciate ur input King .. do u say that cuz of the rich history of the area, or do u see any signs in the photos i posted ?
Respect to u

I say that for both reasons. Rich history and the fact that those stones have been carved by man in places. I may not be able to interpret the signs but enough people have had hands on them to make me wonder what is there.

OP
OP
R

Rida5d

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say that for both reasons. Rich history and the fact that those stones have been carved by man in places. I may not be able to interpret the signs but enough people have had hands on them to make me wonder what is there.

Thank you one more time ..
i agree about the stones ...

i am adding some clearer photos for the experts who might see (interpret) something in the stones

IMAG0661.jpg IMAG0665(1).jpg IMAG0666(1).jpg

TroutBumDave

Jan 8, 2015
Northern Utah
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master 6000/D -- Garrett GTI 2500 -- Etrac
Primary Interest:
Other
Total novice here, and not much help, but surely those stones have been hand hewn. I'd be more inclined to think that it may have been a small quarry, but I wouldn't get my hopes up past that.

I'm also an idiot, so there's that to consider too...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions