N NomadNora Greenie Joined Mar 6, 2018 Messages 12 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Hi Folks, Does anyone know of a treasure hunter named Ken Weinman, who wrote for treasure magazines in the 70s and 80s? Many thanks! Nora
Hi Folks, Does anyone know of a treasure hunter named Ken Weinman, who wrote for treasure magazines in the 70s and 80s? Many thanks! Nora
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,640 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 8, 2018 #2 I know he wrote for Western and Eastern Treasure Mag., Lost Treasure Mag. and Treasure Cache Mag. I associate the name with Alberquerque , NM for some reason. Don.....
I know he wrote for Western and Eastern Treasure Mag., Lost Treasure Mag. and Treasure Cache Mag. I associate the name with Alberquerque , NM for some reason. Don.....
N NomadNora Greenie Joined Mar 6, 2018 Messages 12 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, Don! That's a big help!