What's new

It Looks So Familiar...

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was found by my hunting partner in the same area that I found the 17th centure buckle and 18th century keg spigot. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • whatsit.webp
    whatsit.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 375
some sort of hinge?
 
Upvote 0
I don't think so...it was at one time one piece but broke at the holes...
 
Upvote 0
I forgot to mention that it is approximately 4 inches long in total...
 
Upvote 0
romeo-1 said:
This was found by my hunting partner in the same area that I found the 17th centure buckle and 18th century keg spigot. Any ideas?

I think its a wall hanger, the broken off part was a hook to hang things up. You are looking at the back side of it, it was screwed into the wall. These are other types, could not find one like yours with three holes (stronger).
 

Attachments

  • wallhanger.webp
    wallhanger.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
Wall hanger like Woody says or perhaps an old version of this one.

Tony
 

Attachments

  • NW38204-sm.webp
    NW38204-sm.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0
woody50 said:
romeo-1 said:
This was found by my hunting partner in the same area that I found the 17th centure buckle and 18th century keg spigot. Any ideas?

I think its a wall hanger, the broken off part was a hook to hang things up. You are looking at the back side of it, it was screwed into the wall.

agreed
 
Upvote 0
Sounds good to me! Wallhanger it is.
 
Upvote 0
can we see the other side
is it flat?
whats it made of?
Brady
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom