What's new

it's 102f.... Wind Chill ? is 104 degrees fahrenheit

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,232
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehow Doesn't sound Chilly :dontknow:


000aaa.webp
 
Last edited:
White Plains, NY. TOO FREAKING HOT! Just like my first wife. Oh Buddy!
 
cooldown ?
Almost Jacket weather :tongue3:

000aaa.webp
 
Friday, here in NC it is not noon yet and our heat index is currently 108.

Edit:
While typing the above it jumped to 109 at 11:55 am.

Edit #2: 12:01 now 110 heat index. All I can say is WOW!
 
Last edited:
Well it's been in the 40's here in the early morning and 64 right now, up close to 80 later on. I really liked it better when we didn't have that wind chill and heat index, haha!
 
After Bahrain in August of 90 I don't complain about the heat anymore :laughing7:
Yeah, I grew up in Florida with no AC and all the humidity, so I don't complain either.
Here in NE Washington the highs have been low-mid 60s for a while, I have to run my space heater in the mornings when I go out to my work cabin.
 
Yeah, I grew up in Florida with no AC and all the humidity, so I don't complain either.
Here in NE Washington the highs have been low-mid 60s for a while, I have to run my space heater in the mornings when I go out to my work cabin.
Central Florida with no AC for me too. Laying on Terrazzo floors with our shirts off was our AC :laughing7: .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom