What's new

Its a park for learning I guess

Melissa Archibald

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess the parks in Marana, AZ are parks for learning in anyway until I get better at it then I can start asking for permission's. As long as you put the soil back Marana allows MDing.
 
I surely learned the basics of MDing in parks. All of my gold jewelry has been found in parks and sport fields. But believe it or not, I now rarely search parks or for gold. Sure, if I find a piece of gold, I ain't gonna give it away. The history and research of sites now consume 50% of my metal detecting. Give research a try. You will be amazed as to what it leads.
GL
Peace ✌
 
You have miles and miles of desert out there. A lot to be found along those old trails. Have fun...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom