What's new

Its Alive !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,781
Reaction score
76,174
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Alive !

 
Re: It's Alive !

Those are tubifex worms.

Awesome and creepy video.
 
Re: It's Alive !

Montana Jim said:
Those are tubifex worms.

Awesome and creepy video.

Cool !

I Thought some type of Maggot Filled Bladder
 
Re: It's Alive !

jeff of pa said:
Montana Jim said:
Those are tubifex worms.

Awesome and creepy video.

Cool !

I Thought some type of Maggot Filled Bladder

They are kinda cool... as long as I never have to see any. LOL
 
Re: It's Alive !

Montana Jim said:
jeff of pa said:
Montana Jim said:
Those are tubifex worms.

Awesome and creepy video.

Cool !

I Thought some type of Maggot Filled Bladder

They are kinda cool... as long as I never have to see any. LOL

Because I Thought it was full of Maggots,
I would have had to find something to rip it open with LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom