What's new

Its been a while . . .

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
It's been a while . . .

since I posted anything. I've found a few points in the last 2 weeks but have not posted them. Today I looked for a couple of hours and found these. Most of the points I find in this field have a lot of dark deposits on them. They're not great but I enjoyed finding them.

100_3350.jpg


100_3346.jpg


100_3352.jpg


100_3355.jpg


100_3348.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's been a while . . .

Shoot, taint nothing wrong with those! Congrats, Raymond
 
Re: It's been a while . . .

I would be happy :icon_thumleft:

ng
 
Re: It's been a while . . .

I like that patina. Sweet looking material too. What's the last one made of?
 
Re: It's been a while . . .

You always find some good points. The patina is fantastic. You have found a lot of artifacts this year.
Congratulations
TnMountains
 
Re: It's been a while . . .

SoIll said:
I like that patina. Sweet looking material too. What's the last one made of?

I'm not sure. Most of our points are made of Coastal Plains Chert, but this one is definitely different.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom