What's new

Its raining 87p&ds

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
Its raining 87p&ds

My past 4 boxes have been skunks except for 87s.
I have found 7 87s, 2-Ps and 5-Ds.

Silver is sparce around the metro area and has been for a while
with the rare exception. Hope its better where you are.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Its raining 87p&ds

I still haven't found one but I rarely search for them. Just cherry pic the silver. Guess I can't complain huh?
 
Re: Its raining 87p&ds

They both list for $5 apiece, so when I see them I take them.
Especially when you are searching skunk boxes. They are noticeable
if you are just looking at rims. Since they were not released into
circ they look like new coins.
 
Re: Its raining 87p&ds

Hey KS,

We (and maybe Gspurs) both need to double or triple our orders to get all these sorted halves into the trucks/vaults and out of the Fed. Then we can all get back to the good silver boxes. ;D

My bank forgot to order again. I did find $300 in banks I had checked out of town 3-4 months ago. Found 7 - 40%'s, 2 - 2002+, and 1 proof. Can't complain about that.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom