BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,946
- Reaction score
- 19,958
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
The car is actually a Tootsiietoy, a Kubelwagen, 1960's
The lock, pretty cool....it's a zippogrip, made in NJ, probably from the 50's.
The silver dollar was awesome, the reeded edge a little thin though....ugh, spark plug gauge.
A handful of clad, nothing fancy....oh yea, the number seven?
I will sell it to anyone interested....because I can per Tnet rules.

Sorry for wasting your time.
The lock, pretty cool....it's a zippogrip, made in NJ, probably from the 50's.
The silver dollar was awesome, the reeded edge a little thin though....ugh, spark plug gauge.

A handful of clad, nothing fancy....oh yea, the number seven?
I will sell it to anyone interested....because I can per Tnet rules.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Upvote
38









