K KILLER Tn Jr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 90 Reaction score 233 Golden Thread 0 Feb 7, 2009 #1 I found these today , and was wondering if I could get some information on them. Thanks for the help. Attachments metal detecting pics 074.webp 21.9 KB · Views: 275 metal detecting pics 075.webp 21.2 KB · Views: 287 metal detecting pics 074.webp 21.9 KB · Views: 218 metal detecting pics 075.webp 21.2 KB · Views: 196
I found these today , and was wondering if I could get some information on them. Thanks for the help.
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Feb 7, 2009 #2 south Korean 50 and 500 won Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Feb 7, 2009 #3 The history and specifications of your coins can be found on this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_won Upvote 0
The history and specifications of your coins can be found on this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_won