Japanese finally apologise for the Bataan Death March

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Mar 2009- the Japanese finally get around to apologise for the
Bataan Death March. 60 years later but at least the made the
half hearted attempt, only a handful of Veterans of the Bataan
Death March, were still alive and were able to attend.

To whom it may concern: Greeting to all whom these presence may come!

The word (Jap)anese is not offensive if you compare it to say the Bataan Death March in which
10,000 plus* Filipino's were brutally murdered, by beheading, stabbing, disembowelment,
rifle butts to the head, cutting of throats, let to die of thirst, or hunger, run over by trucks if the fell, along
with 650 American GI's who also were brutalized and murdered in the Death March.

Only 60 years later did the (Jap)anese half-heartly apologize to a mere handful of modern day
survivors, (Jap)anese indeed!.
Anyone who thinks other wise is part of the inane politically correct revionists & want-to-be
bleeding heart historians - with no guts or gumtion to call a spade a spade.

We walk free today in part because of the courage and the ultimate sacrifice that those
Filipinos and Americans made on the Batann Death March.
So (Jap)anese they were, and (Jap)anese they be.
History was written and you cant change it.

I rest my case
rangler

Attachments

• Bataan%20Memorial%20Kiss_%20FL_.jpg
    Bataan%20Memorial%20Kiss_%20FL_.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 475

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
PLUS, we dropped (not ONE but) two ATOM bombs on them. If that doesn't more than even-up the "score", I don't know what would.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
Anyone who thinks that the United States of America does not exact retribution for wrongs committed against Her military is very sadly mistaken. The USA punished Japan severely for it's transgressions, not only during the latter stages of the War in the Pacific, but for a couple of decades afterwards during the time of our occupation in Japan. In fact, Japan continues being punished in the form of higher than normal birth deformities and cancer, caused by the side effects from the twin nuclear blasts.

It is only immature minds which feel that any form of *apology* from a vanquished foe is necessary, while mature minds realize that our vanquished foes have already apologized, in blood.
Your friend;
LAMAR

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'Honor those who died that you might stand here free this day'. That says a whole lot to me. With an apology and 50 cents you can get a cup of coffee down at the local cafe. 50 years from now I will apologize for being politically incorrect and all y'all can see me on CNN and in the papers. That'll make it all right. 'Ooops, sorry, that makes it all better'.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
This barracks section should be honoring ALL SOLDIERS no matter the country they served or when or where. We ALL serve/served our country first... This is NOT a politics section and I ask you think carefully about your posts.

The only thing that made the soldiers enemies was the state's (government's) decisions to enact policy.

Having said all that - the U.S. Congress just today apologized to all African Americans for slavery. So, even US leadership is not beyond doing something rediculous, useless, and meaningless to satify a few bleeding hearts.

Keep the rants and politics IN the rants and politics sections please.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what, Montana Jim, you got a good point. I talked to one of my Uncles about his role as a veteran and defending the flag and he told me 'hell with that, we fought to get back home alive!'. So I suppose the opposing forces did the same. They were no different than us: their government gave them a job to do and they did their best to do it. So we'll give them our respect for defending their country, and they fought very well. But I still don't care for these apologies that governments are issuing every day.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
RGINN said:
You know what, Montana Jim, you got a good point. I talked to one of my Uncles about his role as a veteran and defending the flag and he told me 'hell with that, we fought to get back home alive!'. So I suppose the opposing forces did the same. They were no different than us: their government gave them a job to do and they did their best to do it. So we'll give them our respect for defending their country, and they fought very well. But I still don't care for these apologies that governments are issuing every day.

Yea, I agree... keep the apologies...

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
SWR said:
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
SWR said:

Wikipedia is not by any means an acceptable form of proof for anything.
Considering your motto your use of them as a source is amusing. It may
be that everything said in that article is the gospel truth but there is no
way of knowing that just by reading it. siegfried schlagrule

clean some of that hate of your spectacles and read: LIST of war apology statements. Each one on the LIST has a reliable reference, that is verifiable. This is an accumulation of links leading to the official apology. Thanks for the cheap shot.

Anyone can post anything on wikipedia and many people do. Every great
wikipedia hoax has included wikipedia hoax citations. I don't hate anyone living. Why is reminding someone of their own statements a cheap shot? Do you no longer believe that unusual proof is needed for unusual claims as you state? siegfried schlagrule

La Beep

Feb 15, 2008
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
My last tour was in Japan 2003 - 2006. There is still resentment toward Americans by a few but the younger generation is trying hard to move on and that's all I am going to say on the matter. Peace Out. La Beep

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread