Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2018 #1 I dug this up in the woods yesterday and I can't find any info on the company. Anyone have any input? Looks like maybe a water jug spigot? J.B. BOTT. CO. I also found a 'Coin Silver' fork. Has anyone seen this stamp before? I see 'COIN SILVER TRIP' THX!
I dug this up in the woods yesterday and I can't find any info on the company. Anyone have any input? Looks like maybe a water jug spigot? J.B. BOTT. CO. I also found a 'Coin Silver' fork. Has anyone seen this stamp before? I see 'COIN SILVER TRIP' THX!
nagant Hero Member Joined Apr 21, 2017 Messages 772 Reaction score 940 Golden Thread 0 Location iowa Detector(s) used Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2018 #2 I think the spigot has something to do with seltzer water, coin silver is great but the triple might mean triple plated. Upvote 0
I think the spigot has something to do with seltzer water, coin silver is great but the triple might mean triple plated.
gunsil Silver Member Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 3,881 Reaction score 6,210 Golden Thread 0 Location lower hudson valley, N.Y. Detector(s) used safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2018 #3 The bottle top is for a seltzer bottle, they were refillable. The fork is not coin silver, it is coin silver triple plate over a more base metal. Upvote 0
The bottle top is for a seltzer bottle, they were refillable. The fork is not coin silver, it is coin silver triple plate over a more base metal.
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Both explanations make sense to me. Thanks, guys! Upvote 0
bologna321 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 1,182 Reaction score 2,953 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 6, 2018 #5 Cool finds Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Jul 6, 2018 #6 Those Seltzer bottles came in a rainbow of colors and are very collectable. Even those tops are collectable. I tried to research the company on your seltzer top, but without knowing the area it was found it's tough to find. Attachments Seltzer bottles.webp 70.3 KB · Views: 100 Last edited: Jul 6, 2018 Upvote 0
Those Seltzer bottles came in a rainbow of colors and are very collectable. Even those tops are collectable. I tried to research the company on your seltzer top, but without knowing the area it was found it's tough to find.