EKG
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2017
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 268
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Jeohunter
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
One of the most disappointing metal detectors I've ever bought, the Jeo Hunter 3D Dual System, Deep 10 m
Well, if you have a mini excavator with you, you will soon find out and learn a lot about false signals. I bought this detector a few years ago, and it was a bad choice. We repeated the test from their promotional videos and didn't get any signal at all. digging and digging for hours and days for false signals in 5 meters plus depth. I cannot recommend this detector, which is also completely overpriced.
Well, if you have a mini excavator with you, you will soon find out and learn a lot about false signals. I bought this detector a few years ago, and it was a bad choice. We repeated the test from their promotional videos and didn't get any signal at all. digging and digging for hours and days for false signals in 5 meters plus depth. I cannot recommend this detector, which is also completely overpriced.
Attachments
-
IMG_2572.webp562.5 KB · Views: 84 -
IMG_2573.webp519.4 KB · Views: 49 -
IMG_2579.webp789.2 KB · Views: 50 -
IMG_2580.webp863.9 KB · Views: 47 -
IMG_E2572.webp319.5 KB · Views: 49 -
IMG-20190528-WA0000.webp99.6 KB · Views: 46 -
IMG-20190528-WA0002.webp178 KB · Views: 46 -
IMG-20190528-WA0003.webp153 KB · Views: 49 -
IMG-20190528-WA0004.webp94.2 KB · Views: 47 -
IMG-20190528-WA0005.webp39.2 KB · Views: 49







