What's new

Jerome in France

fortunate

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alaska
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector
Hey..does anyone know whatever happened to Jerome from the south of France (Mr. excalibur beach gold killer) He seems to have dropped off the radar. Has anyone heard from him?
Fortunate
 
Upvote 0
Hello my friends !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who's the boss" is always here !!!!!!
I have doing a very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good year 2010 of detection.
I do a post now with a picture.
It's a real pleasure to come back on your forum.
 
jerome said:
Hello my friends !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who's the boss" is always here !!!!!!
I have doing a very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good year 2010 of detection.
I do a post now with a picture.
It's a real pleasure to come back on your forum.
Good to hear from ya Jerome and always look forward to seeing your finds.
 
Hey fortunate I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I will try again later.
 
Hey, there you are! Welcome back, Jerome. Was just wondering where you were off to. Missed your awsome posts. Glad to know all is well there. Anxious to see the pics of the goodies...
Happy Hunting, Fortunate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom