What's new

Jesse James

tlm5000

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello All I'm looking for a cave called Nelsons Hollow Cave. One of JJ favorite hiding spots. People say its near Hickory Creek @ Beaver Lake. Tho it might be flooded I'm willing to dive to explore it. Any insight on its location or Cords. Ill go investigate. Or if anyone wants to join my Quest msg me. Thanks
 
Found it
 
What's more awesome their is a lot more caves near by. You can only get to them by boat. And they are very concealed. Going tomorrow to break ground first day will be looking for symbols which I can tell their is tons I can see from my boat using binoculars gonna be a good day if it don't rain aging.
 
Searched a lot of what looked like caves bunch of deep holes. But I do have a picture of nelsons hollow cave but you can see the top of the mouth its flooded.

Also found a trap above the entrance looked like there was wooden planks holding back boulders above it which is still there. Gonna push boulders down when the water levels fall down another 2 feet or more

. A lot of police and search teams looking for a body in the water so left my area until the hunt is over poor fella best wishes to his family and friends. I grieve for them all.

Tyson's owns the land above the cave cavern hope to ask permissions on the area I want to investigate more.
 
Post a lot of pictures.

I have pictures of a bunch of symbology I'm not ready to share. I consider myself an expert in that area. No need on help for those but I do have pics on my camera of cave mouth I can share. But I use my phone for this app n can't share pics yet until I get internet on my laptop. Stay tuned
 
Can't wait til you share the pictures Best of luck locating anything!
 
Aw shucks, I wanted to help with the symbology thingy.
 
Its been flooring and raining like crazy in beaver lake this is gonna be held off until fall when the lake is lower
 
Been to Nelson's cave a few times when younger
 
I live n benton county now and would like to find a treasure huntin buddy jus someone to educate me alil
 
479 305 0898 if anyone interested
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom