What's new

just a reminder: next week is the opening of clad season

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a new crop of Q,D, & N is ready for harvest as schools close. the urchins, tykes & thugs don't lose money_____they throw it away:laughing7:. time for "lost" jewelry, pocket spills & maybe deep silvers that get masked by the clads. nickels pop out of the ground faster than dandelions8-). bagged $70 worth of orange qtrs & dimes, a few wheats plus a toasted LC doing short evening hunts as I wait for a green light at a Colonial permission secured last week---nice early 1700's 1 acre farmhouse:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:.
 
Upvote 28
Congrats on your finds and good luck at new permission
 
If I ever get pasted all of my over time I will be out & about - anyway I consider myself a cladist as well. Congrats on your $70.00 worth of clad finds & I wish you many great finds on your permission while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on pulling the $70 out of that site. :occasion14: I use my clad for upgrades and other hobby related items. Good Luck on the permission, hope you get the green light soon. :thumbsup:
 
Nice haul!
The clad sure adds up!

Good luck at your new permission!
 
Clad season-that's cute. I taught public school for 30 years and I dropped stuff. You're right, they threw it away or dropprd things and wouldn't bend over to pick it up...
 
the tally for 2 quick clad sessions in the land of lower education----------------- IMG_3205.webp pretty ring____but 18K Heavy Gold Electroplate :---( IMG_3207.webpIMG_3206.webp :---(
 
see below (dup post)
 
Last edited:
^^^ Nice - Slaying tha clad!!!!

Yes - schools out for the summer = many quick hunts on the way to and from work :)
 
I have focused on parks. If I could get permission to hit the lawns of some of the college campuses, I would be willing to spend more time with the Edgumicated. lol
 
ATW appears you have some kickas$ parks in the Lib Apple. just carry a Barrett Fifty with CN & OC gas & you be good to go :---)
I have focused on parks. If I could get permission to hit the lawns of some of the college campuses, I would be willing to spend more time with the Edgumicated. lol
 
Once again you have shown us Western guys how to do it. GG and HH.
 
yea and we could not wait had to hunt in the heat of the day
1 and 1/2 hours later
View attachment 1328125
short video of rich swinging
[video]http://68.172.221.78:8080/metal/movies/portewenace.mp4[/video]
 
Good luck with your school yard fun and new permission!
 
if you view the video---remember____the camera adds 10 pounds in 95 degree heat. is this what you call a "quarter" quarter. money & mowers are never a good combination. clad tally now about $90 with lots more bites of the elephant to be chewed. best guess at least $300 plus some jewelry yet to salvage :--)IMG_3220.webpIMG_3221.webp
yea and we could not wait had to hunt in the heat of the day
1 and 1/2 hours later
View attachment 1328125
short video of rich swinging
[video]http://68.172.221.78:8080/metal/movies/portewenace.mp4[/video]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom