What's new

Just Comedy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,777
Reaction score
76,170
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a Political Statement by me.

ENJOY !

image001.webp
 

Attachments

  • image002.webp
    image002.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 308
  • image003.webp
    image003.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 300
  • image004.webp
    image004.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 303
  • image005.webp
    image005.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 303
  • image008.webp
    image008.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 300
  • image007.webp
    image007.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 291
  • image006.webp
    image006.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 295
If not a political statement, why are you polluting this site?
 

Attachments

  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 245
  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 240
?

Because it's Comedy Central

& If somone Laughs it's Comedy
 
Novel concept...

Is it comedy if a small percentage laugh or at least smile?
 
I think it's funny.

(I can laugh at the truth.)

(I voted for him, too. "Change," ya know?)

I'm not being political in the usual sense, because I think there is no basic difference between the Democrats and the Republicans, Right and Left, Liberal and Conservative. I think it's the individual that is real.

And I'm not trying to be argumentative, just stating my own opinion which is based on observation and experience. And I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, as I respect everyone's right to have their own opinions.

But, as Larry the Cable Guy would say, "That there's funny, I don't care who you are!"
 
I found it hilarious. "Polluting"? I call it political free speech.
 
Rich in Texas said:
I found it hilarious. "Polluting"? I call it political free speech.

I Don't call it call it political free speech
Bacause I Don't believe in or Like Politics.

However it's Not Porn, Not Racist,
Not attacking Any Member here
And I'm sure it is Funny to Most people with a sense of Humor
So ......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom