What's new

Just found out about this one today

neo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
503
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure many on here are familiar with it, I'm getting skin cancer removed and I caught this story on an episode of the unexplained with William Shatner, this is my first time hearing of it and do you think more is out there or it's all been recovered?

 
I'm sure many on here are familiar with it, I'm getting skin cancer removed and I caught this story on an episode of the unexplained with William Shatner, this is my first time hearing of it and do you think more is out there or it's all been recovered?

Neat read... Now that I learned something today, I can go back to bed!
 
  • Like
Reactions: neo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom