What's new

Just got my dads wetsuit and am ready for the weekend!

mr helton

Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
728
Reaction score
671
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my dad's wetsuit and am ready for the weekend!

It's going to be 58 and rainy all day Saturday, but I've been working a lot of hours and haven't been able to get out, so I'm going anyway. I plan to hit my favorite river area and see what I can find. I got the wetsuit so I can go out and have a great day of detecting and filming without getting too cold.

Bring on the weekend!

DSC_0003.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good luck with the hunt!
 
WHERE'S YOUR GLOVES? - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HAVE GOOD BOOTS TOO
 
Great picture. Best of luck
 
Good luck & happy hunting.
 
Dude! Where's my treasure?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom