What's new

Just ordered an AT pro!

silversnacher

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
627
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pumped! Ive Been wanting one for 1 year+! Got a great deal from Bart@big boys hobbies and I can't wait!
 
congrats.gif
silversnacher - ya gonna love it!
 
Cool about the new detector. Upgrade or first?
 
Cool about the new detector. Upgrade or first?

Upgrade! Started with the bounty hunter tracker 4 and it got me hooked and then last year I wanted the pro but settled for the ace 350 and now I spent probably more than Ill earn this summer with my min wage job but I'm super exited! Watching all the instructional vids on YouTube so I can get right at it when it arrives!
 
Congrats! I just upgraded from a 250 to a AT Pro 2 days ago and it has all ready found a bunch of stuff the 250 missed.
 
Congrats! I also just got an AT Pro from Bart as well a coupke wees ago. He was terrific to deal with and it arrived super quick.

Enjoy it!
 
Congrats. It's really a great machine.
I've had/have E-trac,Vx3,MXTP,Outlaw,Vaquero and the ATP can hang with any of em. Even out perform em in certain situations. Don't let ANYONE tell you different. It has come to be my favorite machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom