Just picked up $500/dimes & $100/cents...

CopperHoarder

Dec 23, 2012
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Don't use one yet.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice good luck :D Cents will take you awhile if you don't have a Ryedale :p I also have $100.00 in Cents found 1 Indian Head 40+ wheats so far HH :)

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice good luck :D Cents will take you awhile if you don't have a Ryedale :p I also have $100.00 in Cents found 1 Indian Head 40+ wheats so far HH :)

I prefer doing the searching by hand...VERY relaxing for me!!!

I am still waiting for my first Indian from roll hunting. Found a few in change when I was a kid but that was years ago now!!!

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Update #1...$85 left in the dimes...3 silver Rosies so far...oldest is a '48. Happy but hoping for at least one more!

Will try to do at least one box of cents tonight too!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Fingers crossed! Good luck Ct! HH, Maverick.

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just went through $200 in dimes and got nothing. A funny thing at the bank: These rolls of dimes are in clear plastic sleeves and the teller explains to me that the silver dimes are easy spot. I played it friendly but tried to avoid the enthusiasm for silver. Then she says: there was this roll with a bunch of them in it...she proceeds to fumble around for a minute and then says...sorry its not there anymore...I went from ecstatic to bummed in 30 seconds.

Glad you are having some success with your dimes.

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Fingers crossed! Good luck Ct! HH, Maverick.

Thanks Mav! Only got the 3 Rosie's and then got caught up watching a movie after finding 1 wheat out of the first 3 rolls of cents...the other $98.50 will have to wait until next time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread