Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 16, 2011 #1 I just got this 15" pipe off Ebay, the owner broke the end off but I was able to repair, it should make for a good display. Brian C. Attachments P3160503.webp 37.8 KB · Views: 921 Upvote 0
I just got this 15" pipe off Ebay, the owner broke the end off but I was able to repair, it should make for a good display. Brian C.
Daedalus Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 953 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Strafford , Missouri Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2011 #2 That is one nice pipe ! And it does look in very good shape even after the repair .
Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 16, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Daedalus said: That is one nice pipe ! And it does look in very good shape even after the repair . Click to expand... I was trying to look up the maker, but no luck, but it is quite early. Nt.
Daedalus said: That is one nice pipe ! And it does look in very good shape even after the repair . Click to expand... I was trying to look up the maker, but no luck, but it is quite early. Nt.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2011 #4 would you believe some of those churchwarden clay pipe are twice the size 30"
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 23, 2011 #5 that is a sweet looking pipe