What's new

Just received a copy of the 2012 Garrett Calendar

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,808
Reaction score
76,246
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes Ya Appreciate July.

I Hope Your a member here whoever you are :icon_thumright:

Only thing I'm sure it's not Bart :D

Thanks Garrett !
 
Lol... Nope not me for sure! Lol

July seems so far away! Lol
 
Yup, gonna be July all year for me. ;D
 
CALENDAR.webp


:icon_scratch:
 
That's Sue from Garrett...the one that a lot of people give a hard time to. :whip2: (just kidding :laughing7:)
 
John-Edmonton said:
That's Sue from Garrett...the one that a lot of people give a hard time to. :whip2:

:icon_thumright: I Had a Hunch she was
on the staff or Related to someone there :wink:

No idea at all what you mean by Giving her a hard time,
But I'd guess she gets alot of invitations
:laughing7:
 
I have a 1350 and get the Garrett Searcher. I don't get the calendar.
How did you start getting the calendar?
 
relicswinger said:
I have a 1350 and get the Garrett Searcher. I don't get the calendar.
How did you start getting the calendar?

Email Request
 
I sent in my email request on tuesday and got it on saturday. awesome
 
Pics or it didnt happen! lol :laughing7:
 
How many Sues are there at Garrett? I talk with a Sue in tech support too...:icon_thumleft:

Sue does alot for them. She is great to work with! As well as Brad K. They do all they can to make things run great! :icon_thumleft:
 
Here she is......I think this is her. She is going to kill me for this.:BangHead:

JULY.jpg
 
So that's Sue man i will have to find more things wrong with my detector so i can call Garrett more.....But the last time i called i talked to Brad..........
 
So that's Sue man i will have to find more things wrong with my detector so i can call Garrett more.....But the last time i called i talked to Brad..........

I think you have to book a phone appointment with Sue....about 2-3 days notice, as she is very busy and in high demand.
:clock:​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom