What's new

Just wanna Dig Rain or Shine

Froggy914

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO , DD Coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey so I have limited time to go digging and I know weather will effect my time. I have a MXT Pro and want to dig even if its pouring out what is a your suggestion for a good waterproof Machine. ? Thanks for the help!!!
 
I have wrapped mine in saran (sp?) Wrap when it was a light drizzle out. Look kinda ghetto but hey it worked. Lol
 
I've taken a gal. Zip Lock Freezer bag and removed the unit (old Bounty Hunter 505) from the rod, slipped it inside and bolted the unit back up and Zipped her closed worked in rain and at Florida beaches. They say salt air and electronics don't mix. I've never had a problem.
 
I do the zip lock Baggie thing too. I just leave a few in the glove box so I am always prepared
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom