What's new

Kaena point

Faenor

Greenie
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
I am looking for partner to go treasure hunt for at Kaena point Honolulu
Been doing a lot of research and ready to go :)
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
You might also consider posting this request on Forum: Hawaii...
 
Last edited:
I am looking for partner to go treasure hunt for at Kaena point Honolulu
Been doing a lot of research and ready to go :)
I am up for it . Will you pay for my travel there and housing ? LOL J/K welcome to a very fine forum
 
Kaena point listed as one of the few fossil collecting sites of Hawaii, at closest area railroad cuts. Welcome to TNet! :coffee2:
 
Kaena point listed as one of the few fossil collecting sites of Hawaii, at closest area railroad cuts. Welcome to TNet! :coffee2:
It says the permission is granted to look for fossil there, does that mean we could dig a bit ? Hehe
 
Oh, I don't know... I aould think you can dig a little. Bottle digging on plantations with permission is very popular in Hawaii. Find a bottle club dig deep as you want.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom