Kennedy, Batman and lipstick for a pig....

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
BB and I went hunting last night. You can read the down and dirty details here:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,188777.msg1387366.html#msg1387366

So I will just post what I have found.

1971 Kennedy Half
3 Wheats 13, 42 and 56 also found a 59 copper penny
Lipstick Tube
Princess Pat of Chicago something or other
Rose bush tag
Zipper Pull (found by BB)
Something off of Batman's utility belt.

Attachments

• stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 536
  • rose.JPG
    rose.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 522
  • wheats.JPG
    wheats.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 525
  • zp.JPG
    zp.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 527
  • purex.JPG
    purex.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 538
  • princess pat.JPG
    princess pat.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 532
  • lipstick.JPG
    lipstick.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 525
  • kennedy.JPG
    kennedy.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 531
  • bat.JPG
    bat.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 533
  • cobra.JPG
    cobra.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0
oh you dug a lot of stuff hows the back? :wink:

Back is fine. When I dug up the Princess Pat whatever I thought of you aa, guess what was in the hole???

Yep ANTS. For real no joke. Next time I go hunting I am going to bring a camera so I can prove it. :thumbsup:

mastereagle22 said:
Back is fine. When I dug up the Princess Pat whatever I thought of you aa, guess what was in the hole???

Yep ANTS. For real no joke. Next time I go hunting I am going a camera so I can prove it. :thumbsup:
that would be a kick :D

ME,
Nice finds. Those halves sure are big ain't thsy?
Joe

Nick

From what I can figure out the PP item was a compact made sometime in the mid 20s - 30s. The one I have has the crown across the top but it is VERY hard to see. I only found one image of it on google and I couldn't post a link to it because the site it is on prevented me from doing that.

Still pretty cool. Wonder if the lipstick tube had anything to do with the PP item? :icon_scratch:

Grub worms. :D Always protecting the keepers here! :D

Neat finds, ME!

Nana :wink:

Hey DJH, shhhhhhhhhhh. I had BB convinced that Batman had been on the site with his detector..... ::) :wink: ;D

Hey 22,

I know where Batman is!!!! Here in wisconsin is a small town by the name of Gothum. There is even a bar called The Bat Cave. It's real look it up. Maybe we'll see Robin on the lawn.

TimC

Well we have Superman pretty close to us in Metropolis Ill. Oh yeah there's some kind of gambling establishement there too. ::)

mastereagle22 said:
Hey DJH, shhhhhhhhhhh. I had BB convinced that Batman had been on the site with his detector..... ::) :wink: ;D
Sorry 'bout that I will retract my info. and go with it might be some sort of Seltzer Tablet cap from the Bat Belt. Hopefully BB can't figure out exactly what it really is.
Again
HH
DJH

Wow thats quite a haul bud!!! :thumbsup:

Very cool finds ME sounds and looks like you guys had a great time! But, I cant let the grandkids see Batman stuff or they'd want me to go find them some! ;D

Good grief! D'ya think you left anything IN the ground at all? Wow, all that was with a half-charged battery, to boot (from t'other posts)

You really found all kinds of stuff. Good job!

HH
Nan

ME!

I nearly missed it. BB found a zipper pull? And he gave it to you?
Wow, he does have some redeeming qualities after all. Only a true friend would give you his found zipper pull.

Enjoy,
And don't forget to put the lipstick on the pig.

HH
Mark

Lots o' targets there! Nice hunting! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back