What's new

Kern River Valley Gold Prospecting

Weser

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody here have any experience prospecting the Kern River Valley area for gold? I would appreciate any tips, tricks, or areas that you have had luck. Any input would be great.
 
Last time I checked, there was very little that is not claimed.
 
Weser Don't know how the organization is now since I don't live out there any more but check in with the Kern County Prospectors club and they can help you out. Back in late 70's early 80's I used to belong.
 
Thanks ENVGUY ! I'm trying to get in contact with that group now. I found some contact info on this same site. Let's not let this thread go dead though. Still looking for tips / advice !!! Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom