Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Apr 12, 2010 #1 I feel I should know what this is, but not sure. Attachments george 012.webp 17.9 KB · Views: 176 george 013.webp 17.5 KB · Views: 171
nyiangelo Hero Member Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 639 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location The Lone Star State Detector(s) used ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro Apr 12, 2010 #2 Yeah that's a broken heel plate like the one I posted. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,315226.0.html Upvote 0
Yeah that's a broken heel plate like the one I posted. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,315226.0.html
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Apr 12, 2010 Thread Owner #3 What is a heel plate? would the key for the door go in the middle of the plate? Upvote 0
nyiangelo Hero Member Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 639 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location The Lone Star State Detector(s) used ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro Apr 12, 2010 #4 A heel plate was nailed to the bottom heel of a boot. Supposed to make it last longer. Different designs and all that stuff. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,282529.0.html Upvote 0
A heel plate was nailed to the bottom heel of a boot. Supposed to make it last longer. Different designs and all that stuff. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,282529.0.html
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Apr 12, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Got it. I just googled it. Wow goes to show that I should be posting more things. I didn't realize thats what it was. Nice id. Thanks. Upvote 0
Got it. I just googled it. Wow goes to show that I should be posting more things. I didn't realize thats what it was. Nice id. Thanks.