Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 'Key To My Heart' Pear and Walnut Cupcakes

Gypsyheart said:
Well it started out that way....I dont know what the heck happened to it....But I think Mr Steve has some explaining to do..... :D :D :D
I dont think that it is I who needs to do the explaining....Gypsy you left the kitchen door wide open! I just walked right on in :-*

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
Well it started out that way....I dont know what the heck happened to it....But I think Mr Steve has some explaining to do..... :D :D :D
I dont think that it is I who needs to do the explaining....Gypsy you left the kitchen door wide open! I just walked right on in :-*

Stevey Baby... there are way over 20,000 members here... and MAYBE 17 people give a crap about cupcakes. I can't see you being one of them.

So just say what you gotta say Mr. Pants Wearin' Spellin' Correctin' Man...
When the timing is right....I Will put on my apron....and dig in...I plan on doing a lot of experimenting in the kitchen....When I have perfected my recipe..... I will share with T-Netters...

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

I dont know why you would want to perfect this recipe......Dont go messing with a tried and true recipe....Just accept the fact that you are Shameless ::)

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gypsyheart said:
I dont know why you would want to perfect this recipe......Dont go messing with a tried and true recipe....Just accept the fact that you are Shameless ::)
I think that I can tweak the recipe to bring it up to new millennium standards...And you need to remember that what happens in the kitchen....stays in the kitchen.....Is it getting to hot for you girl?

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:
I think that I can tweak the recipe to bring it up to new millennium standards...And you need to remember that what happens in the kitchen....stays in the kitchen.....Is it getting to hot for you girl?

I think that if you leave things simmering much longer they are going to boil over....

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gypsyheart said:
stevesno said:
Gypsyheart said:

I think that if you leave things simmering much longer they are going to boil over....
The key to my recipe is to take your time....sloooooow down...... I call it forebaking....the anticipation is what makes the final product a huge success!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread