What's new

Keys(one hole trifecta), jolly muskateer mini, + 2 silvers

sugarcreek

Full Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
194
Reaction score
444
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.C. by way of Va,Co,Pa,Fl, etc and YOUR Realtor.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dug three different keys in one hole, all different, Yale, Basco, and Ammco.

Weird as ever...

The little jolly musketeer rings a bell in my head, like I have seen the little piker before.

Advertising Mascot???

1943 Mercury dime is my #40 silver coin in 11 weeks, and the barrette is my 3rd sterling jewelry.

FORTY SILVERS.webp

5 clad qtrs, 5 clad dimes, 12 memorials and 18 wheat pennies and a bunch of other STUFF...
_____________________________________________________________________

Fisher F75LTD INCOMING!!! :)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
There. I forgot the (terrible, dumb phone) photo.
I am going Smart Phone in 2016 so that should help...

The barrette's stamped STERLING on back top center.
 
Sweet little hunt!!
 
Awesome hunt, I always keep every key I find, good job on the silver!
 
Cool hunt, congratulations :occasion14: on the silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom