D Diggerwes Greenie Joined Feb 12, 2016 Messages 12 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tx Detector(s) used Garrett ace 350 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2016 #1 Upvote 14
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2016 #2 It's been underground for some time ,and looks just like the one's my wife tosses when I bring those home.
It's been underground for some time ,and looks just like the one's my wife tosses when I bring those home.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2016 #3 Nice find
gunsil Silver Member Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 3,881 Reaction score 6,210 Golden Thread 0 Location lower hudson valley, N.Y. Detector(s) used safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2016 #4 thrifty76now said: It's been underground for some time ,and looks just like the one's my wife tosses when I bring those home. Click to expand... Yeah, I just chuck 'em all, no need to add to my extensive clutter with rusty junk.
thrifty76now said: It's been underground for some time ,and looks just like the one's my wife tosses when I bring those home. Click to expand... Yeah, I just chuck 'em all, no need to add to my extensive clutter with rusty junk.
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2016 #5 Great find - I found a Boy Scout pocket knife bout 6" deep on a base ball practice field & it is rusty but it's still a keeper.
Great find - I found a Boy Scout pocket knife bout 6" deep on a base ball practice field & it is rusty but it's still a keeper.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2016 #6 Cool pocket folding knife. Congrats
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2016 #7 Ive found many knives never new what to do with them