worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jun 24, 2012 #1 I've googled it and didn't come up with any matches,sure would love to know more about it though. God Bless Chris Attachments 001.webp 121.1 KB · Views: 115 004.webp 125.6 KB · Views: 105
I've googled it and didn't come up with any matches,sure would love to know more about it though. God Bless Chris
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2012 #2 It definitely looks like a Masonic Templar sword belt plate, other than that I can't find a match. I'd guess later 1800's but that's just a guess. Last edited: Jun 24, 2012 Upvote 0
It definitely looks like a Masonic Templar sword belt plate, other than that I can't find a match. I'd guess later 1800's but that's just a guess.
deepsecrets Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 773 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 1 Location Shenandoah Valley Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2012 #3 Check out this: In hoc signo vinces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia My guess is that you have a an old belt plate from The College of the Holy Cross, Worcester MA Marching Band - but just a guess. Upvote 0
Check out this: In hoc signo vinces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia My guess is that you have a an old belt plate from The College of the Holy Cross, Worcester MA Marching Band - but just a guess.