jungliston1
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2016
- Messages
- 69
- Reaction score
- 34
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all, on our way to hike Mt Whitney area, my buddy stopped a t a local tire shop for a new one. This tire shop was of the 395 in California. Killing some time we walked out into their lot and I came upon a pile. I looked through it and found these three items. There were others but these were the only I picked up. The first 2 look like teeth and the third some type of bone. Thank you fir the help.
Edward M.
Edward M.
Attachments
-
20170320_154542-ccfopt.webp54.1 KB · Views: 126 -
20170320_162124-ccfopt (1).webp38.2 KB · Views: 99 -
20170320_184014-ccfopt (1).webp29.8 KB · Views: 108 -
20170320_184204-ccfopt.webp17.1 KB · Views: 107 -
20170320_180432-ccfopt.webp34.6 KB · Views: 118 -
20170320_180520-ccfopt.webp54.8 KB · Views: 109







