What's new

Kruzer gets thin gold chain in Salt water No problem

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
5,392
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ran across this on youtube and wanted to share. The same person that did the test on the Nox and gold chain has tested the Kruzer and got the same results.
A single Frequency machine Not in Gold mode being tested at depth. Obviously multi frequency is not a requirement for running quiet in salt water.

 
We'll see! That looks like a lake. In New York, the Atlantic would be beating you to death waist deep.:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0486.webp
    IMG_0486.webp
    774 KB · Views: 211
We'll see! That looks like a lake. In New York, the Atlantic would be beating you to death waist deep.:laughing7:

If what you say is true then the same test done with the Nox is flawed as well. Here is the video with the Nox...looks like the same beach and same chain

 
My CTX would find that gangsta chain I am sick of people saying it cant
 
Salt water is salt water! Ask any fish!:laughing7:
 
If what you say is true then the same test done with the Nox is flawed as well. Here is the video with the Nox...looks like the same beach and same chain



It's the same guy. He says so in the Kruzer video that he had tried the Nox already and wanted to run the same test with the M Kruzer. As you mentioned, yes it is the same beach, same chain and same results. Not bad. Nokta/Makro appear to be ahead of the game with single frequency in saltwater.

Makro and Minelab have raised the bar once again in the detecting world. Question is, which company will take the next step ?
 
Last edited:
I'd love to see that same test with the Makro Racer 2. I'll bet you it picks that chain up no problem.
Hey Terry, is that the Kruzer that Dilek sent you for testing? If so, bring a thin gold chain! :laughing7:
 
I'd love to see that same test with the Makro Racer 2. I'll bet you it picks that chain up no problem.
Hey Terry, is that the Kruzer that Dilek sent you for testing? If so, bring a thin gold chain! :laughing7:

Yes! I got it yesterday. I will check the chain, but the one the guy tested the Equinox and the Kruzer on is not "thin" by my standards. :skullflag:
 
Yes! I got it yesterday. I will check the chain, but the one the guy tested the Equinox and the Kruzer on is not "thin" by my standards. :skullflag:

Thank you for taking the time to compare these two machines. Your unbiased observations and opinions mean alot to us all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom