Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spotted this in a bag of jewelry. It's a ladies Caravelle Diver watch. It's a Swiss Automatic in running condition. I think it's what they call the Devil Diver. Newer models have waterproof to 666 feet on them, this one just says "Super Waterproof". Too bad it wasn't the man's version. I only found one that was the same as this, but they didn't have it dated. I think it's from the late 60's

Not a huge score, but it's nice to found something. Pickings have been slim lately. There was also a ladies gold plated Hamilton electronic watch in there as well.

222.JPG

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had some good sales results on some of the women's wristwatches I've purchased to sell on ebay. There are women out there that are willing to pay the price for particular brands and design. It's been awhile now like 2 years since I've done any selling, but you can always look at how things are selling recently, which I do all the time because all I've been doing is buying things out of the second hand market that I feel can make a buck sometime down the road. That would be the same watch as the ladies Bulova 666.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find. Caravelle Watches are really underrated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread