What's new

LaDigget

joeyfresh

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
2,287
Reaction score
1,405
Golden Thread
2
Location
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever happened to LaDigger and his YouTube videos from a few years back? I used to watch all of his videos then poof, he disappeared. Hope nothing bad happened.
 
I know this is an old thread , thanks for asking about me, I still metal detect (2024), I closed my channel because of harassment from a demented individual, I figured it wasn’t worth the hassle and others were posting so I quit posting , but kept detecting to this day. I am using the simplex plus and the Legend as of now , but still have the M6 and Ex II. HH the Original LaDigger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom