What's new

Lancaster CA

nicrasmit1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lancaster, CA
Detector(s) used
whites MXT, whites XLT, Tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone near the Lancaster area interested in grouping up for treasure hunting, detecting , panning , sluicing. Would be interested in just about anything.
 
I might be taking a trip out that way soon. I know the area well. There are some gold districts nearby and some likely good areas I've been wanting to swing a detector at. Try and prospect in areas where others haven't maybey you'll get lucky. The Antelope Valley is surrounded by hills that have never seen a detector I'm sure.
 
I might be taking a trip out that way soon. I know the area well. There are some gold districts nearby and some likely good areas I've been wanting to swing a detector at. Try and prospect in areas where others haven't maybey you'll get lucky. The Antelope Valley is surrounded by hills that have never seen a detector I'm sure.
I really want to learn how to pan and sluice and the rest. Im a disabled veteran and a hard worker. I don’t work so I can go out daily and dig and pan and sift through it all. I’m currently working on my Masters degree! Anyone wanna go out sometime?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom