What's new

🙋 WANTED Large coil for Excalibur

Sandscoopdan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anyone have a:
Coiltek WOT coil 15in. It’s orange in color for trade or sale? I have a 15 in big coil for the Equinox 800 for trade or I can sell it and pay cash.

Also looking for a Nel Big coil 15 x 17
I am looking for a big coil for my Minelab Excalibur II. I recently modified the Excal so I can Swap out coils. I have been using larger coils for my detectors for a long time. If u have any coiltek wot coils, SEF, NEL 15 x 17in coils for excalibur
I am looking for the big wot coil for the excal

If u have any coiltek wot coils, SEF,
NEL 15 x 17in coils for excalibur 2. I would be grateful if I could buy it from you.

Thank you,
Dan
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have a:
Coiltek WOT coil 15in. It’s orange in color for trade or sale? I have a 15 in big coil for the Equinox 800 for trade or I can sell it and pay cash.

Also looking for a Nel Big coil 15 x 17
I am looking for a big coil for my Minelab Excalibur II. I recently modified the Excal so I can Swap out coils. I have been using larger coils for my detectors for a long time. If u have any coiltek wot coils, SEF, NEL 15 x 17in coils for excalibur
I am looking for the big wot coil for the excal

If u have any coiltek wot coils, SEF,
NEL 15 x 17in coils for excalibur 2. I would be grateful if I could buy it from you.

Thank you,
Dan
Hi Dan, I’m getting to your post late. I do have a coiltek orange 15” coil that is in great condition and had been connected to my Excalibur. I’m looking to sell it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom