What's new

Last 3 hunts

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Ive winterized my boat so Im now into land hunting. This is what Ive gotten on my last three hunts at an old farm house. First hunt I got a 1833 Robinson and Jones Hard Times token. Second hunt I got a Shield Nickel. My third hunt was the best. I got 2 Large Cents, an 1854 Seated Dime, A V Nickel, 2 Wheat Cents, 1 Indian Head Cent, 2 flat buttons and 1 Crotal Bell.
 

Attachments

  • slatf1025.webp
    slatf1025.webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 132
You pulled some nice keepers in all 3 of them hunts.:thumbsup: I'd love to find those in such a short time.
 
Awesome hunts!! Love all of the old coins!! That Hard Times token is really cool. You sure got into a good spot there!! Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom